World’s best practice techniques
The Art of Winning in Negotiation
Learn how to apply expert skills and techniques used by the FBI in hostage and crisis negotiations to influence more effectively in your business and personal relationships.
“Negotiation is the art of letting the other side have your way.”
The Negotiation Mastery™ Program is Julia’s flagship negotiation skills training program which encompasses an expertly curated series of 4 key foundations of the art of winning in negotiations.
The program equips you with…
- understanding the fundamental principles of the art of negotiation in the real world,
- then guides you on how to prepare for negotiations,
- and teaches you the techniques on how to reach a favourable agreement,
- and empowers you to deal with disagreements.
Ideal for companies who rely on leadership to supercharge performance and who seek to be more effective in positively influencing teams, customers and stakeholders.
This highly-effective program comprises of active participation, practice sessions and scenario planning.
The Negotiation Fundamentals Workshops are short one or two day workshops designed to educate participants on the key fundamental principles of negotiating and basic application skills in certain scenarios.
- Introduction to negotiation
- Supercharge your leadership: Negotiating as a leader
- Enhance your influence
- Successful procurement negotiations
- Negotiate for better margins
- Effective employee engagement
- Negotiation for women
- Influencing discussions with difficult people
These workshops will empower you to be prepared and successful in everyday, and even the most challenging negotiation situations.
Whether it’s a major sales contract, a strategic acquisition, an employee relations matter, a union discussion or any other situation that requires effective negotiation, Julia Ewert offers support to manage these scenarios.