You won’t find a more skilled, more genuine or more practical sales and negotiation expert than Julia Ewert.
Julia’s unique point of difference as a trainer and facilitator is that 100% of techniques and skills she will transfer to your team are tested for success by her. So you can have the confidence in knowing that her strategies actually work.
Julia is available to deliver either her signature workshops or other workshop topics in any of the following formats:
- “Lunch and learn” (~45 minutes)
- Half day
- Full day
- Conference break-out sessions
I have the ability help people overcome complex and emotionally-charged situations such as delivering confronting feedback or dealing with disgruntled customers.
My trademarked negotiation framework Bold Conversations ™ will supercharge the way your teams communicate with each other, boosting employee engagement, productivity and trust.
Hands-down Julia’s most popular course across several industries
Enhance how you engage with your customer.
Are your salespeople competent in asking the right questions so they know exactly how to get the customer’s business?
This course solves the problem of: Salespeople asking the wrong questions, or too many questions without knowing what they are ultimately trying to find out about the customer.
This session teaches how to shift the focus away from the salesperson and towards the customer so they are given the space to tell you exactly what they are seeking to achieve through your product or service.
This course will teach the most crucial and only questions you’ll ever need to ask a customer, as well as the commonly asked questions that serve no purpose at all.
During the course, attendees will participate in an extremely fun activity which will solidify how they ask questions for the rest of their lives! There are organisations who hire Julia specifically as a result of hearing about this activity.
TURNING A “NO” INTO A “YES”
Immediately increase the number of sales you actually close.
Are your salespeople proficient in handling such objections as “I’ll think about it”, “you’re too expensive”, “the market isn’t right to purchase” or competitor comparisons?
This course solves the problem of: Salespeople not knowing how to convert a customer after they provide an objection or cease contact with your salesperson.
“I’ll think about it”. This ‘non-decision’ is the most common (and most frustrating) phrase used by customers who don’t commit to buy.
This course will empower your sales team to be excited when they next hear someone object. They will be equipped with the techniques necessary to move someone out of the ‘non-decision’ zone and into the zone of decision making.
A recent client of Julia’s went from making no sales over the previous month, to closing 4 sales in the week following this session as a result of learning how to overcome objections related to competitor activities.
Be precise in your communication and reap the benefits of enhanced team performance and off-the-scale trust.
Are your managers and leaders highly proficient in tackling delicate conversations relating to performance feedback, customer complaints, team dynamics, conflict and confrontation?
As a “conversational strategist”, Julia speaks, trains and writes about using her Bold Conversations™ framework to navigate and strategise high-stake matters.
This course solves the problem of not knowing how to approach or conduct conversations that may be uncomfortable or confronting in nature. These conversations, which are often necessary, are often avoided, or handled improperly, resulting in misaligned communication, dysfunctional team dynamics, poor employee engagement, low productivity, lost trust and poor relationships.
It also increases confidence in conducting high-stake conversations face to face, rather than over email.
This course teaches participants how to plan, approach and conduct these necessary Bold Conversations face-to-face, whilst being respectful towards the recipient and maintaining focus on delivering the right outcome for both parties.
- Why face-to-face is better than email
- Identifying core issues to confront
- Asking the right questions
- Body language and other non-verbal communication
- Cost and impact related to poor handling (or avoidance) of high-stake matters
- Maintaining composure in delivering and receiving confronting messages
- Role-play/practise of techniques taught
- Scripting conversations
- How emotion plays a part in conversation
This course is ideal for: All line managers, team leaders, heads of department, HR personnel or anyone tasked with people and/or performance management.
OTHER TOPICS JULIA CAN WORK WITH YOUR TEAM ON
- ASKING FOR THE BUYING DECISION – Getting people to commit to purchase
- COLD CALLING – Getting customers to want to speak with you
- CONDUCTING CLIENT MEETINGS – A simple, never-fail framework to use
- CREATIVE FOLLOW UP – What happens after the prospect (or customer) leaves?
- CUSTOMER PROSPECTING – How to find and engage new customers
- CUSTOMER RETENTION – Simple ways to never lose a customer
- EYES FRONT AND CENTRE – How to ensure your customer is only focussed on you (and not your competitor)
- MAGICAL INTERACTIONS – Creating magical experiences for the customer
- NETWORKING SKILLS – What to say and how to maximise your impact at company and social events
- SALES ‘STYLES’ – The most effective style that wins the most sales
- SETTING UP THE SALES PROCESS – Structure to help the customer to buy from you
I have been in Sales for over 21 years and have participated in over 30 different sales training courses. This is by far the best if have attended.
Julia will allow her audience to watch her apply her techniques then discuss and critique together. In all other training courses, the trainer will request the audience to role play and then the trainer will critique. Julia provides genuine solutions.
I have already started to see true results that add value and impact to my current work environment."